Wednesday 8 April 2020

Happy Birthday purple flowers

Hello crafters. Hope you're safe and well.

I've been rummaging through my old stash, trying to use up leftover bits - that's my main mission this year (!!). I actually had fun using the Martha Stewart punch around the page  to frame the Kanban topper (I'd forgotten how pretty the designs were).


I used some flowers, leaves and sentiment dies to embellish, along with pearls. The foiled paper is from Craft Sensations.Hopefully I'll have more cards featuring punches to show you as I have been busy having a play :)

Challenges:

TTCRD AG

Thanks for visiting

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - gorgeous. Im trying to use older stash this year too. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Fatima, so pretty - I never could get the punch around the page punches to line up properly, you did a great job.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty creation Fatima. Funnily enough I too have been stash busting as well. That punch is so pretty! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete