Thursday 23 April 2020

April Showers

Hello crafters. Hope you are keeping well.

I have to say, not many showers this April but the flowers are definitely out! 
I had a play with some Clearly Besotted stamps and dies that came free with a magazine a while ago. 



I started with some paper from a Craft Sensations pad and stamped some raindrops in a tone on tone colour. I then stamped the umbrella outlines in black and then over stamped different patterns in different colours before die cutting them. The sentiments are also part of the set as is the little bunch of flowers which I coloured and cut out. I finished with stamping the sun rays in the corner and adding a stamped and cut out cloud.

Challenges

Little Red Wagon #546 April Showers
Creative Moments #189 AG / April Showers 
Allsorts #568 Flowers &/or Showers 
My Time To Craft #430 Here Comes the Rain 
Double D showers and flowers

Thanks for dropping by.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx


10 comments:

  1. I adore your umbrellas floating in the blue sky. I sure enjoyed your card. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge Flower and Showers. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! The umbrellas falling from the clouds are adorable. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Showers and Flowers" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! I used the same stamp set for my card too. I love the way you used them and also the pretty colours you chose for your umbrellas!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I bet all our spring rain arrives in the summer! Stay safe. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and umbrellas, we have had plenty of showers here and snow and...lots of weather lol! Thanks for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation! Love the different patterns on the umbrellas! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Showers & Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one Fatima! I used the set in my blog post too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, Fatima, those umbrellas are really cute! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete