Saturday 22 February 2020

Love

Hello crafters. Hope all is well.

Onto today's card......


I haven't made a shaker card in ages and as I was rummaging for some acetate to create the window, I  came across some spider's web rolls - long time no see!
Smaller particles like glitter would escape through the mesh, so I hunted for some sequins and found a pack from Dovecraft's Sweet Paris range. 


The colours in this pack dictated the colours for my card - red, gold and black.  I've used a TL die for the black mat, a cut n emboss folder ( free in Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine) and a die cut sentiment from First Edition for the back of the heart. I added some sequins to the flower centres. I've given the card a good few shakes and no sequins have escaped, so I  might be using this technique again!

Challenges:

Papercraft Business Ch. #26 Valentine's Day/Love
Die Cut Divas - hearts and flowers
Creative Craft Cottage Ch. #126 add a heart
Creatalicious Ch. #181 AG/embossing
Little Red Wagon #537 have a heart
Crafty Gal's Corner #204 add a heart


Thanks for visiting 

Happy crafting 

Fatima 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossing folder! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards and your´s with the gold embossing around - just great.

    Thanks for joining our "Have a Heart" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shaker card. Awesome embossed piece and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shaker card! Love it!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.
    Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business
    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shaker cards and this one is fabulous with the embossed paper! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete