Monday 14 February 2022

With Love and Lemons

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.


Something a little zesty today. I fell in love with these cute lemon dies from Spellbinders as soon as I saw them.



I like the fact you can cut both parts of each leaf for a two tone effect. I couldn't find the right shade of yellow in my card stash so I used Distress Inks to deepen the colour of the lemons and add a bit of shading too.  For the background I used a SW EF and finished with a Spellbinders sentiment die.

Challenges:



Thanks for popping by and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love how the lovely image is framed by the embossing. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and zesty - delicious and nice to have something a little bit different to craft with. Emmax

    ReplyDelete