Sunday 2 May 2021

Floral Posy - Lisa Horton

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.

The colour challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog caught my eye, especially as it includes my favourite colour turquoise.  



I used the  Edgecutz dies from Lisa Horton to cut into my card. I inked onto another piece of card in turquoise and green DIs and stuck this behind.  I used the extra flower dies to cut more flowers - solid out of inked turquoise and navy cards and  outline from  gold mirri card. I finished with a few gem and pearl clusters.




If only there were real flowers in this colour, they would definitely be in my garden!


Other dies used: Carnation Crafts Shabby Stitched Rectangles
DP: Craft Sensations 
DIs , gems and pearls

Challenges:



As You Like It - favourite season: it has to be spring.  Something to look forward to during the dark months and when it arrives, everything is bursting into life in fresh, vivid colours ( which tend to dull over summer).
Sisterhood of Crafters - from a garden

Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx












4 comments:

  1. A lovely card, flowers are always welcome in spring. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty, thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge - good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the colours

    ReplyDelete