Saturday 2 May 2020

Thank You

Hello crafters. Hope you are keeping well and safe.

A different shape of card from me today.


During my paper sort out, I found a pack from Dovecraft (Sugar and Spice) containing some floral die cut sheets and printed paper. I made a few cards, similar in shape and design, layering up the various flowers. I added a sentiment cut with Xcut dies, the arch dies are from Hunkydory. I tucked in a few SW die cut leaves and finished with a few sequins.

Challenges:

Paper Shelter- shaped cards
Krafty Chicks #505 AG
Crafty Catz #504 AG 
Creative Fingers #185 AG 

Thanks for visiting today.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx



4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Fatima, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, lovely shape. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have enough Thank You cards and I love yours!

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week - good luck! Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love the color combo, very soft. Glad you joined with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete