Monday 9 March 2020

A Perfect Pair

Hello crafters. Hope all is well.

Continuing with my mission to use up odds and ends and old kits, I came across this Hunkydory sheet. I can't remember which kit it's from but I do like the pink and grey colour scheme.






I dug out my Presscut stepper card die and cut all the mats from the various cardstock included in the kit. I embellished with MB butterflies, Hunkydory flowers, Xcut heart and Cheery Lynn sentiment dies.

Challenges:

Crafty Calendar - more than one fold
Fab n Funky  #471 more than one fold
Make My Monday #117 Pink
Creative Knockouts #340 lots of layers

Thanks for dropping by

Happy  crafting 

Fatima 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stepper card, beautiful colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fold, beautiful colours and design, love this! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful papers and I LOVE those colors. I really like the way you used the circle to focus attention on the beautiful birds and flowers. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our March challenge of "Anything Goes".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful center step card! Love all of your details!! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card Fatima - I like using Hunkydory kits. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fatima: your card is precious! I love the pinks and grays of your papers! Thanks for linking to TCCC blog! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for taking part in our "In the pink" challenge at Make My Monday. Hope to see more of your creations!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete