Sunday 12 January 2020

With Love

Hello crafters. Hope all is well.

I had great fun making this card! It's unashamedly glittery but I love my bling!!


I had this layout in my head for a while and finally settled for this combination of circular die and stamp.



I started by stamping this Stamps by Chloe flower wreath and then die cutting with the Sweet Dixie Decorative Circular Die. I then coloured in the flowers with my Promarkers (as these would be seen when the petals are lifted).

I used the matching die to cut out flowers from a different sheet of paper to the background but from the same First Edition pad Wildflower. As these flowers stay in the paper a little bit of snipping was required to release them before I stuck them in place over the stamped flowers. Then the fun began with Sparkelicious glitters!


I started with green for the leaves, purple for the smaller flowers and then some chunkier gold in between. After lifting the petals from the flowers, I covered them in Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Angel Whispers glitter and added a gem in the centres.



I finished with a stamped and embossed sentiment (from my stash).

That's all for today. Thanks for visiting.

Happy crafting

Fatima
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Blingtastic design, gorgeous, a nice bit of shimmer to brighten up these dark wet days. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Fatima, a fabulous design - I love the bling.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design and the bling looks fab
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete