Thursday 21 November 2019

Happy Birthday Floral Frame

Hello crafters. Hope all is well.

I can't believe how fast the days are flying by!

This card is the result of a rummage in my die cut stash.  I think I may have intended to use the floral frame as a shadow but it never happened. It was destined to be the star of the card!



I've intensified the green around the edges with DI as well as the leaves and flower tips.

Items used:

Poppystamps Happy Birthday frame
MB stitched aster blooms
John Next Door oakham lattice
Chloe EF
Tonic scalloped square

Challenges:

Polkadoodles #46 AG
Little Red Wagon #524 Birthday

Thanks for dropping by.

Happy crafting

Fatima
xxx






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Fatima, beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Fatima - rummaging amongst your craft stash is good as you always end up finding bits you've not used in ages! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. However this card came about, it is fantastic! I always love being able to use my left over bits, especially when it turns out this beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the fresh green. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty Fatima, lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete