Sunday 2 June 2019

A bouquet of wishes

Hello crafters.  Hope all is well.

For today's card, I got out one of my favourite paper pads.  I love the colours and glitter embossed finishes on the papers. I was surprised there was anything worth using in this pack as I have used it alot! Not to worry though, there is a new, unopened pad waiting in the wings :).



I coloured in this sweet Woodware stamp with Promarkers and embellished with some Aster flowers and leaves. I stamped, embossed with holographic EP, die cut with the matching dies and then layered them up.  I intensified the centres of the flowers with Promarkers before adding some glitter enamel dots. 



Items used:

Woodware stamp Bouquet of Best Wishes coloured with Promarkers
DP First Edition Boho Chic
Dies: Cr. Comp. Spring is in the Air Aster, SB Stately and plain circles, MB Pinpoint butterfly Trio
Glitter Enamel Dots


Challenges:

Passion for Promarkers #495 gems/pearls
Creative Knockouts #300 embossing delights
Cut it Up #175 Birthdays
My Time To Craft #398 Krafty
Die Cuttin Divas #422 Tic Tac toe (favourite technique - heat embossing, insect, gems)

TTCRD AG

Thanks for popping by and any comments.

Happy Crafting

Fatima
xxx



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty flowers and card design!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made me smile. I LOVE paper and I'll often buy two packs of those I particularly like, and keep one packed away for the future - otherwise I'd probably never use them at all, because once you've used a pretty piece of paper, it's GONE!

    Gorgeous card! Wonderful paper and die cut circle, pretty image and I love the sentiment. I love the glittery accents too. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smart idea, to add extra color to patterned paper! Your card is just beautiful. I love the symmetry, the design, and those gorgeous papers!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Fatima. Your colouring is perfect and your papers are beautiful. Great details too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for joining our “Tic-Tac-Toe Grid” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card with all the gorgeous dies! The design is stunning and colors perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the papers are lovely. Emma

    ReplyDelete