Sunday 13 January 2019

Thinking of You butterfly decoupage

Hello crafters.  Hope all is well.

For today's card I've dipped into my decoupage box for this lovely image.  I can't remember where it's from but it is from when I used to have the time to sit and patiently cut out images.  Not so much these days!!

Items used:

Decoupaged image
DP  Craft Sensations and First Edition
Dies: SW Pierced Flags, Lisa Horton Wavy Lines background
Sentiment (magazine freebie) stamped with DI
gems

Challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations #461 something new (background die is new)
Dream Valley - #193 anything goes
Get Creative #76 - anything goes
Make My Monday - #87 use words or sentiment
Crafty Sentiment Designs - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes
TTCRD - anything goes
Crafty Creations - #382 anything goes

Thanks so much for dropping by and any comments.

Happy crafting.

Fatima
xxx


12 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your flowers and the added texture is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Be sure to come back and play along
    Hugs Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Fatima, a pretty decoupage image and I love your wavy line background.
    I love fussy cutting, I find it so relaxing.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks gorgeous!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany ,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and decoupage, you can tell its been hand cut, so carefully done, perfect. Love the background panel die cut too. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Fatima! The decoupage is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what a great and wonderful card!!! Love all the details at this card!! Fantastic and wonderful make!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty design. I love the wavy background with the lovely subtle shading peeking through and the floral decoupage focal point is gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing in our first challenge for 2019.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation Fatima - it all works together so well. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stunning! Love the wavy background and the beautiful flowers really caught my eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Fatima, this is just beautiful! WOW! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspiraitons! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love butterfly and flowers...good design.
    Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge!
    Irene DT

    ReplyDelete