Tuesday 25 April 2023

Just a Note



Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.


 

I tried an American A2 size card today to accommodate the Honey Bee Stamps frame die. It's a little bit smaller than what I'm used to but I might use it more in the future as a lot of the cover plate dies I have are A2 in size. I also used the two smaller tulips from the  Lovely Layers Tulips die set, also from Honey Bee Stamps. I inked these with oxides. The dotty papers are from a Craft Sensations pad. The sentiment stamp is from an old magazine freebie set. I finished with some gems.


                That's all for today. Thanks for popping by and any comments you leave.

                                              Happy crafting.

                                                  Fatima 

                                                     xxx


        


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and love your choice of colours Fatima. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the coloursx

    ReplyDelete