Saturday 15 April 2023

Happy Birthday to You!!

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.

Let's bring in a little bit of the garden today.  The tulips in my garden are in full flower and add such a cheery touch.



I think yellow tulips are my favourite and I love seeing any yellow flowers in the spring garden.
These tulips are the layering dies from Lisa Horton. I cut everything from white card and coloured with oxides. The background rectangle dies are Lisa Horton Slimline Layered Daisy set and Creative Craft Products Stitched DL dies. Although you can't see much of it, I also added some ombre patterned paper from Craft Sensations.
For a little more detail, I embossed the scalloped rectangle with the Natural Woodgrain EF from Lisa Horton and used some of her Cloud 9 blending ink to bring out the woodgrain pattern. I finished off with a Creative Expressions Wordies sentiment and some gems.

Challenges 

Fab 'n' Funky # 570 use die cuts
Try it on Tuesday- hello spring
 My Time to Craft #505 Easter, spring flowers
Craft Rocket Ch # 102 layer it up
Creative Knockouts #492 spring is in the air 
Crafty Gal's Corner #242 easter/spring
Little Red Wagon #700 layers

That's all for today.
Thanks for popping by and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting.

Fatima
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Your yellow tulips are pretty! Makes for a lovely birthday card! Thanks for sharing at MTTC for Easter flowers or spring flowers theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tulips are looking lovely too, the red ones have just finished and orange and yellow ones coming out, like you say they are so cheerful as is your beautiful cardx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slimline design is a great choice of format for these gorgeous tulips. A card full of spring feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too always love seeing yellow flowers, whether they are tulips, daffodils or sunflowers. And I am so loving this card! Beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have red tulips in our garden at the moment and although they don't last long they really brighten it up! Love your creation Fatima! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete