Wednesday 27 May 2020

Wishing You a wonderful Birthday

Hello crafters. Hope all is well and safe with you.

For today's card, I began by creating a background for my sentiment stamp. I used Distress Oxide to colour my card and then brushed my mesh stamp with water before stamping it onto my oxide background to leave an imprint of the mesh design. I used Versafine to stamp the sentiment.


I used these sumptuous papers which have a lovely shimmer - bit difficult to see in the pics. The butterfly was fussy cut from some of the patterned paper.



I used TL dies for the flowers and leaves using more patterned paper. I inked the edges of the flower bases and finished them with a gem in the centre.



Items used
Chloe's sentiment stamp, Woodware Fine Mesh stamp
First Edition Floral Fusion papers
TL Alexandra Lace Panel and flowers
Black gems

Challenges:
Hand stamped Sentiments #340 photo inspiration 
Crafting Happiness #50 AG opt. Red
Crafty Catz #507 AG
TTCRD AG
Simply Create Too #160 use flowers
Lavinia World Ch. #27 AG using stamps
MAWTT #118 flowers

Thanks for visiting.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx


13 comments:

  1. Lovely project. The colors that you used make me think of the sunny summer days :) Thank you for sharing it with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges- Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the papers. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful background and card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely birthday card! I love the papers you used and the background that you created! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation love the butterfly from the paper . Thanks for sharing and joining the anything goes challenge from
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Good luck with your entry and hope we see more from you soon .

    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty creation - lovely colour combo Fatima. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! I love the vintage vibe! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Fatima! I love how you designed your card and the diecuts are so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card - I like the idea of how you made the background - I must have a go at that technique - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of detail for interest on your card. Love the die cut edges. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete