Sunday 10 May 2020

Blossom Branch

Hello crafters. Hope you're keeping well and safe.

I'm using a couple of dies that I've had out on my desk for a while but just not got around to using them. When I got the wreath die, I knew the branch die would go well with it. What do you think?


 I coloured all the dies with my Promarkers and layered up the flowers which look almost red but are actually a very bright pink. I also had a rummage in my box of ric rac and various trims and selected this sparkly number.The papers are from a nearly finished pad - so more old stash used!

Items used:

Sweet Dixie Rustic Wreath die, Amy Designs Blossom Branch die
DP PM Rose Garden
Gems, ribbon trim

Challenges:



Passion for Promarkers # 541 in the pink
Dragonfly Dreams ribbon, lace, pearls
Use your Stuff # 397 flowers &/or butterflies
TTCRD WB 5th May AG
Creations in Pink #21 AG mainly pink

Thanks so much for visiting.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. You are quite right about the branch going nicely with the wreath. So happy you could join the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Hugs, DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the delicate flowers and frame!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - it is so pretty. I love Cherry Blossoms and that's what this reminds me of. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Fatima! I love the wreath and sweet little bird on the branch dies - I often forget to use my Promarkers for other things, rather than just colouring an image but have been doing like you and colouring leaves and flowers recently...
    Thanks for playing along with my 'In the Pink' challenge over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the floral frame. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely image with stunning colours. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete