Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summery Best Wishes

Today, I've chosen this lovely stamp from Imagination Crafts.

 
 
 
I started with a scalloped blank square and some patterned paper from First Edition Hideaway and backed this onto plain orange card.  I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa, coloured it in with Promarkers and backed it onto an orange mat die cut with SB Lacey Squares.  The sentiment (from the same stamp set) was also stamped in Rich Cocoa onto a die cut plain circle which I inked with orange whilst it was still in the die and mounted this onto a Lacey Circle die and added some orange gems . To balance the opposite corner, I tied a bow using yellow PM Capsule dotty ribbon with some punched and layered flowers and a yellow pearl brad through the centre.
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete