Friday 19 July 2013

Spots n Stripes Birthday

I've had a selection of these chipboard flowers in my stash for ages and I thought these bright colours from PM suited this flower perfectly.

 
 
All the papers are from the Brights collection, I've just used red backing card and done a dash border all around.  I've stamped a small Hunkydory flower in turquoise blue around the edge of the sentment topper and added a Glitterations greeting.  The flourish is from Cheery Lynn with PM Capsule polka dot buttons.  I've used this same layout with different colours of flowers and papers as can be seen below>
 
 
 
On the left one I've used First Edition Spring Feast papers, X Cut punched flowers with small glitterations dots for centres and a Kanban stamped sentiment. The one on the right has been made using First Edition J'Adore papers with red polka dot buttons.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment