Friday 12 April 2024

Eid Cards

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.

Today I have a selection of cards I made for Eid which was celebrated a few days ago. I made a  batch following a simple layout using a variety of papers and dies.


All the different papers I used were from various Craft Sensation pads (love these!)
All of these pads have a some foiled designs which I used for the smaller rectangle on each card  (bit hard to make out the foiling in the pics) and I cut these out using different rectangle dies.









For this card I also used some Craft Consortium paper in the background - a lovely marble effect design.
I made multiples in each colour. It was a great way to use up patterned paper and some coloured card blanks I've had for a while.


This lovely sentiment ( it says Eid Mubarak in Urdu/Arabic) is from an Altenew stamp set from many years ago. I think this was my first Altenew purchase!
I used Craft Artist Gold Fusion ink in various colours to stamp some of the sentiment. You can just pick out the flecks of gold amongst the colour.


It took me a while but I thoroughly enjoyed making these cards.  

That's all for today. Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave - always appreciated.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima 
xxx 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Fatima - that Altenew set was my first as well just for the Eid sentiments which come out every year! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards and p.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set, such lovely rich papers

    ReplyDelete