Wednesday 21 December 2022

Beautiful Blooms

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.  I know it's been a while!


Using wax seals seems to be 'in' at the moment and there are some beautiful designs by several companies. I haven't gotten around to purchasing any of the paraphernalia, but I did get the faux seal stamp and die set from Spellbinders along with the sealed  twine die. 



I stuck to my favourite shades of Oxides to create the blended edges to the card and also to colour the card from which I die cut some of the flowers, leaves ( SB Be Bold Blooms) and seal. I also used silver and different shades of glitter cards for the other flowers and foliage. I arranged them all centrally so they emanated from the twine die and seal. The plaid EF I used in the background is also from Spellbinders. 

That's all for now.  Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful dies and seal stamp,great colour combo too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and my fav oxide colours toox

    ReplyDelete