Tuesday 1 March 2022

Blooming Peony

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.

I took out one of my favourite embossing folders and a bunch of Distress Inks and created some backgrounds.




I inked one side of the EF and passed it through my machine...


These are the backgrounds I ended up with. The embossing is so crisp and detailed with all of Lisa's 3D embossing folders and I think they lend themselves very well to this technique.

Here are the finished cards.  I've used various dies from my stash to create different shaped cards with different sentiments.












I think I'll be making more of these - it'll be handy to have these ready for those last minute cards.






I'd like to enter the first, plum coloured card into the following challenges:





Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx








5 comments:

  1. Fatima: These are very beautiful cards! The embossing is fantastic! Such defined textures with that EF!!!! Amazing! Thanks for sharing at MTTC! --Becca/DT/MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards you created!! I like that you used different colors of ink on each of those embossed panels. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    Cupcake Inspirations
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of cards and love the effect of inking that beautiful embossing folder
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Fatima, a beautiful embossing folder and I love all of the different colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set of cards and backgrounds, that embossing is amazing. Emmax

    ReplyDelete