Saturday 5 February 2022

Daisy Wreath

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.

I could be accused of hurrying along spring with today's card! I don't know about you but I am ready to move on to the next season, especially on a day like today with the wind and rain blowing and lashing outside.



I actually had this Pinkfresh Studios daisy wreath ( made using Altenew ink pads with the layering stencils and matching die) ready on my desk for a while. I put the card together after receiving the new Scalloped Squares from Sue Wilson.

I layered up a Tonic panel die under the wreath for a bit of extra interest and lifted the wreath with pads for extra dimension. I'm not sure if this is going to be a birthday or mother's day card, hence no sentiment. I  finished with some gems. 

Challenges


Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Fatima! Lots of delightful texture on your card. Let me say "Thanks" for playing along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck in the draw and we love seeing people like you playing with us regularly.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the die cut background and the wreath is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about hearts and/or flowers (or simply anything crafty goes).
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very beautiful, love the colours. Spring is nearing here in Cornwall with the snowdrops well in season and the daffodils and crocus out too. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card- definitely a whiff of spring here! Pretty colours, beutiful stamps and dies. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Fatima! Love the layers and colors, so pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete