Sunday 5 December 2021

Congratulations Layered Heart

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.


Finally got around to having a play with some new dies from Creative Expressions.  I've used the lovely Layered Heart from Sue Wilson's background collection. It has little lift up elements in the flowers.



I created my own pearlescent background using Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish in Mint and then cut the detailed die. I also used some square dies from Lisa Horton and Carnation Crafts.  The sentiment was cut and layered up using  an Hunkydory die.  I also used an Xcut punch for some extra flowers.  I finished with black gems.

Challenges 



Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I saw this die on C&C last week and loved the delicate petals that raise up on the background cut. Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this die before but it looks so very pretty on your card. Your background really pops with that touch of black too, so effective. Thanks so much for using a die in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant celebratory card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Fatima, I love the pearlescent background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and elegant, the dies look fabulous. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creativity and elegance displayed in your card! Thanks for participating in the Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Fatima - love the colour combo and that die! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created a very elegant card with the wonderful die and simple colourway.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete