Thursday 28 October 2021

Have a Wonderful Day

 Hello lovely crafters. Hope all is well with you.


Doesn't time fly is all I'm going to say :)

 On to today's card. I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it - butterflies and flowers, my favourite combo.



I stamped this Creative Expressions image onto Hunkydory stamping card with Memento black ink and coloured with my Promarkers.  I also added a generous amount of glitter to the flowers
and butterfly.   The colours chosen go well with the Gina K papers which I also fell in love with.
 (It's easy to fall in love with Crafty stuff. It's an affliction we all suffer from I think!!). I completed the card with gem stones and a dimensions butterfly sticker from PM.

Other items used:
Dies: SB Labels 18, SD Sig. Torn Note Paper, border from The Works
Sentiment stamp from Dovecraft Sweet Paris

Challenges:


Thanks for visiting and any comments you leave.

Happy crafting and take care.

Fatima
xxx



10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! A gorgeous image and I love your colouring which matches your backing papers absolutely perfectly. The glitter and gems look fab too - a beautiful creation for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully designed card, fabulous image and colours, lovely sparkle and a pretty butterfly to finish. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous choice of colours....thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful! I love the gorgeous image and wonderful colouring. Such a pretty colour combo. Oh yes, I know all about crafty addictions! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Fatima, so pretty - I have just purchased this collection, thank you for the inspiration.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card design, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning!I adore your colour choice.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, gorgeous image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card Fatima. Such a pretty image and your colouring is perfect. The colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Fatima - love the glitter and colours! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete