Sunday 22 September 2019

Sweet Dreams Little Kitten

Hello crafters.   Hope all is well.

Just what you feel like doing on a gloomy day like today - curl up somewhere cosy and dream away!





Items used:

Image: Di's Digi Designs 'Woolcup Kitty' coloured with Promarkers
DP  : First Edition Desert Blooms
Dies: Tonic Scalloped  Circle, Creative Dies  Wonky Stitched Circles
PM ribbon, bow and buttons.

Challenges:
I Love Promarkers #393 AG + cats
Show us Your Pussies : #46 Furrything goes
Through the Purple Haze : #159 Furtastic
Paper Shelter #398 use a digi
Passion for Promarkers : #511 use 3 of something - I've used 3 buttons to embellish
Di's Digi Ch. - 2 or more patterned papers
Cards 4 Galz -#105 welcome autumn/fall
Crafty Gals Corner #199 fall colours
Unicorn Ch. #47  autumn

Thanks for popping by.

Happy crafting.

Fatima
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus and delightful, love the colour combo you went with. Yes all my furry gals are curled up snoring on this wet grey day:-) Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image, beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest image! I love the colours you chose for it and the perfect paper and ribbons. Love your 3 little buttons too! Thanks so much for sharing this adorable card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sweet image. It's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is gorgeous! The image is so sweet and I love the colours you've used. I wish I could make such a perfect bow with my ribbon! Those spotty buttons are just fab too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. HUgs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is the cutest card and kitty!! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. A super cute image and fantastic colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete