Thursday 11 April 2019

Just for You

Hello crafters.  Hope all is well. 

The sun is shining brightly, but boy is it chilly..brrrr!!

Still, that didn't stop some beautiful, ombre paper pads falling into my basket recently!!



I decided to have a shaped card this time using the  Tonic Floral Favour collection. The central die is  from John Next Door - love it! 
I echoed the dot detail in the Oakham Lattice with some Marianne flowers. I finished with SB leaves, a SW sentiment and some pearl flowers.


Challenges:

Dream Valley #199 Shaped cards
TTCRD - AG


Thanks for popping by.

Happy crafting.

Fatima
xxx



5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a lovely colour combination - those papers are beautiful. Great card Fatima. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Fatima, beautiful colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I see a shaped card! It's lovely to get inspiration to change things up from our usual. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete