Sunday 6 January 2019

Stitched Flowers

Hello crafters.  All the very best for a healthy, happy and crafty new year.

Weatherwise, these holidays have been pretty gloomy and dull with only one sunny day!  I got a lot done on that day - in the garden as well as inside. The lovely sunshine inspired me to use bright, cheerful colours with my new stamp and this card was the result. 




Items used:
Woodware stamp 'Stitched Flowers'  coloured with Promarkers.
DP : Craft Sensations
Dies: Tonic Scalloped Square and Sew Pretty Oval Frame
Ric rac, gems 
Distress Inks


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Make it flowery
My Time To Craft - #387 Something New - I'm using a new stamp
Colour Crazy Challenge - week 51 Anything Goes
Cards for Galz - #87 New Year New Stash
Crafty Creations - #381 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - #478 Something New - I'm using a new stamp
The Crafty Addicts - #56 Anything Goes

Hope the sun makes an appearance soon!

  Thanks for dropping by.

Happy Crafting!

Fatima
xx



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fatima, wonderful colours and design.
    Happy New Year.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the design. The ric rac looks lovely, I must remember to use it more on my card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so refreshing after all the Christmas crafting. Wishing you a Happy & Healthy 2019. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally made me think of spring! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so bright and cheerful, thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz 4 Galz this week. Donna - DT Member (and Admin at The Paper Funday Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with lovely flowers, all ready for Spring! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete