Wednesday 30 January 2013

'Love'ly cards

Today I've turned my attention to Valentine's cards and here are a couple I've made using a favourite stamp of mine from Serendipity (I watched the film of that name a few weeks ago - it was OK). 


For this frist card, I stamped and embossed in silver and gently coloured the image with Promarkers for a hint of colour  to go with the sentiment which is from Kanban.  I mounted the cut out heart onto an X cut die cut heart.  I embossed the card background with a Sheena Douglass folder and finished with some gems, pearls and small hearts which were the waste from the die cut heart.





This card uses the same image but this time I've given it more intense colour with Promarkers and glitter glue for the centre of the flowers.  The paper is Me To You With Love and I've also used a MS punch and a FF sentiment.

Happy crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment